You would think I’d be used to how quickly the time passes, but I still find myself in disbelief that it’s already May! With Mother’s Day just a day away, I decided to write this post for all of you last minute procrastinators. 😉 If you haven’t gotten your mom a gift worthy of her yet, that’s okay, I’m here to help! I’ve included a little bit of everything, so no matter what your mom is into, this guide is for you.
For the Queen of the Kitchen:
I have both of these products, and I’m telling you, I could not live without them. They cut prep time in half! (Fun facts: these were actually gifts given to me by my mom!)
- Ninja Master Prep (available at Kohl’s)
- Pampered Chef Cutting Edge Food Chopper (Amazon Prime Eligible)
For the Mom with a Sweet Tooth:
I mean… who doesn’t love these cupcakes!? With tons of flavors to choose from, you’re bound to find one she loves.
- Cupcakes from Sprinkles
For the Beauty Guru:
You can find both of these at Sephora. If you really want to spoil her, snag both! 🙂
For the Music Junkie:
This is the year of classics! There are so many amazing artists touring right now. Grab two tickets and make some memories listening to the music she grew up loving!
- Concert Tickets
Or if you don’t have the budget for concert tickets, make her a Spotify playlist filled with songs that remind you of her.
For the Fragrant Mom:
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle– This is my absolute favorite! Every woman loves perfume, show your mom that you adore her with Chanel. (Available at Sephora)
- Chesapeake Bay Candles– I love this brand of candles. They smell amazing and double as cute décor. (Available at Target)
For the “Always on the Go” Mom:
- Sleepy Ride– This gift is so awesome, I want to get one for myself! Give your mom the gift that keeps on giving…an extra comfortable flight! (Amazon Prime Eligible)
- Mason Weekend Bag– Give your mom a new bag to pack and encourage her to take some “me” time, get out of town, and relax. I love that this bag has an additional compartment underneath perfect for storing shoes or electronics. (Available at Nordstrom)
For the Mom Who Would Rather Have a Card:
- Photo Slideshow- Nothing says “I love you” like time and effort. Show your sentimental side and put together a photo slideshow of the two of you.
- A Family Tree- Grab a small wooden or metal tree from a craft store and hang pictures of your family from it. You can even write sentimental notes on the back of the photos to top it off.
For the Active Mom:
- Fit Bit– Help your momma track her steps, most likely available in her favorite color 🙂 (Available at Best Buy)
- Large Water Bottle– I recently switched to a larger water bottle and it made it much easier to meet my daily intake goals. (Available at Dick’s)
For The Fashionista:
Mules– Get your mom a fashion staple that is going to be huge this season! The best part? They’re extremely comfortable. (Available at Target)
For the Practical Mom:
- Wallet– This wallet is amazing and such a bargain! It has over 12 card holders and a pop-out mini wallet included. (Available at Nordstrom Rack)
- Belt Bag– These aren’t the fanny packs your mom was used to in the 90’s! She’ll love this modern take on a bag I am sure she carried around. Hands-free and nostalgic- the perfect gift for your practical mom! (Available at Zara)
Whatever you chose, your mom is going to love that you took the time to pick out something special for her day. Have a great weekend and happy shopping!